欢迎来到国大木威短宣队部落格

发表新文章时记得留下名字哦~
Please use Internet Explorer for best view.

J@red's l€aRninG at Beruas MT

8:12 PM 1 Comment »
Hello guys…

I reli wanna thank God4giving me tis chance2join tis UKM’s mission trip. This is a different experience for me. Can cooperate with different team members, can go a different kind of places (a kampung kampung area ), meet different kinds of people, v do different activities, and not less experience God differently.

In this small village named beruas, it contains a lot of idols, it always rains, a few of Christian, and some of the villager like Christian, and some anti Christian. I want to thank God for His grace that v meet sis Miao Ling there, to arrange everything well there. I also experience God’s guidance that he provided us a lot of children although there is a heavy rain falling, and also God stopped the rain when it needed for example our camp fire, basketball competition, etc,..God stopped the rain for us. God also provided us delicious food to eat most of the meal, until when I came back my aunt say me become fat abit d!! hehe…

At beruas, it reminded me a lot of lesson, first of all I should be thankful in everything I have, because a lot of people there are more even worse than us, the children there lack of love and caring towards them, they don’t have good education, they can’t good and healthy environment to grow and etc… The Christians there also inspired me a lot, their faith towards God are so strong, although there is only a few Christian in a small little church, they still never give up and keep pressing on to serve God, they are the called light and the salt in beruas. In result of that, they are building a 200 people big and beautiful church to serve God, that’s amazing !! halleluiah, praise the Lord!

I hope in my life, I’ll keep pressing on to share the love of God in anywhere I’m, and I hope all of u guys will also run the race together with me and don give up!!!

May God bless the workers of God abundantly! Amen..


1 comments:

miao83 said...

Jared,
so glad and happy to know you.
May God use and bless you for your whole life.
Gambateh...